Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Angelic Wishes

I never regret purchasing digital stamps from Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo Manning's images are always so full of life. It's no surprise to learn that she's a children's illustrator and author. Here's a card I created using the "Sending Peace" digital stamp. It can be found here.

I made this card for my friend who'll be giving it to her mother-in-law for her birthday. She loves angels.





















I used some fantastic new paper as an overlay on the blue cardstock. It's paper from a company called Shizen Designs. Gorgeous and shimmery too! I used copic markers to colour the image. The copic markers I used were: C2, E50, E000, E00, E35, B000 and B95. I also added some silver glitter to her dress too.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers