Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goin' to the Tea House!

Today is jam-packed with things to do! After taking my parents out for breakfast (we reciprocate) I'm meeting my friends, Kathy and Gill at a nearby tea house. It's the best around, I'm telling ya, because they have hundreds of different teas, yummy scones with jam and clotted cream, and tons of merchandise I can't seem to stop eyeing.

Oh!, and I was so excited Friday when I received some new stamp sets in the mail from The Greeting Farm. As you may have noticed, TGF is my most favourite line of rubber stamps to use. Along with the rubber stamps, there was a 6x6 paper pack called 'Sunny Glen' from TGF. It's absolutely awesome to work with. I made two cards with it and couldn't wait to show you them. Here they are!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers