Monday, June 1, 2009

LOTS of smug married couples!

I love Bridget Jones's Diary. Have you seen it? If not, we can't be friends. Kidding. In case you were wondering, todays title is a line from the movie.
I should also mention that as posted earlier, my attempt to submit my card designs to TGF to become a designer have failed. Marie at TGF must have had a difficult time choosing though since there were at least 80 different submissions and only 4 positions to fill. I'll try again this Fall. In the meantime, I have a few more cards to share with you today. Let me know what you think. ;)































































1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable! I need to check out The Greeting Farm for myself! WOW!

    Beautiful compositions on these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Followers