Thursday, September 17, 2009

G'day!

I used to work with a man who visited Australia for business and came back starting all his e-mails to everyone as 'G'day'. I just had to roll my eyes...

Anywho, remember that FREE digi image I picked up the other day? Yes? No? Maybe so? You can pick it up yourself by joining the Dz Doodles group on http://www.papercraftplanet.com/ . Very cute little image! Here it is again;















Well, I finally had some time to upload the card I made with this image. I tried to keep my card as simple as possible. This isn't an easy task for me. I always try adding more and more embellishments!

If you make a card with this image, send me a link to your card, I'd love to see it!
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. oh magnifique carte j'espère que tu parle français !!!!
    tu as un magnique blog j'aime beaucoup !!!
    biz COCO

    ReplyDelete

Followers