Monday, September 14, 2009

SpoOOoooky!

Hello friends!

I've been thinking a lot about Halloween cards. I really like looking at what everyone's making with some really cool images out there. There's so much talent! Sometimes I'm realllly tempted to purchase some halloween stamps but don't think I'll get much mileage out of them. Do you know what I mean?

Luckily over this past week, DZ Doodles has had a free digital image available of a cat with a jack-o-lantern. Digital images are great because you don't need to invest a lot of money and they don't take up a lot of space. If you missed the freebie, no fear, I believe it's only $3! With the image I made this card, adding a computer sentiment along with it.



I'm thinking of using this image to make some Halloween party invitations this year. Won't that be fun?!

Do you make Halloween cards? Do you receive Halloween cards? Tell me about it.



Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers