Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Ian!

Hi there!

I had so much fun being part of The Greeting Farm's Anyaversary blog hop yesterday. There were so many things to look forward to. New blogs to discover, new stamp releases, contests and challenges. What a party!

One of the challenges given was a speed challenge. TGF's new digital stamp was available and we were to create a new card with the image within a certain amount of time. Seeing how I don't have any ink in my printer, I ran on over to the town library, printed on their printer, and paid them 20cents a page. Not bad, since we all know how expensive toner can be! I was so excited to participate.

Here is my card:


















Just one question for you: Are you a friend of the farm?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers