Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kellie's Birthday

Today I'm celebrating my friend Kellie's birthday. We're meeting with other friends at Pizza Hut for a buffet lunch. Can't wait!

For her birthday I made her this card. Happy Birthday Kellie!

I used The Greeting Farm's Wild Sprouts Reeta stamp. I thought it was really sweet with the kitty. Kellie has a grey cat named Jeremy so I HAD to colour this little guy grey! The sentiment stamp is from TGF too.
I used the 'Sanded' background stamp, real red ribbon, a flower stamp from 'Fifth Avenue Floral' and sentiment punch all from SU. The lacey edge was made by using one of Martha Stewart decorative edge punches. I'm hoping it gives the card a more feminine feel.
Well, I'd better run or I'll be late for pizza.
Have a great day!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers