Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rain drops are fallin' on my paper...

Happy Hump Day!

So last night I was up late wondering what to make with my new American Craft paper. Don't you just hate it when you're faced with a blank page when writing? Well, it's the same thing when creating. Sometimes you have a creative idea, and sometimes you're just drawing a total blank.

Anywho, I've actually been looking for paper with rain drops on it for the longest time. I had no idea it was part of the paper pack I purchased the other day! I have a few different images I'll be playing with over the next fews days with this paper. I have an addiction to rubber stamp images with umbrellas in them. ;)
Here's my new card;



















I paired the AC paper up with some SU Bashful Blue cardstock, and The Greeting Farm's Sunny Glen paper. I used the Big Shot Top Note die for the white background piece. I simply cut, turned it 90 degrees and cut again.

The stamp and sentiment are also from The Greeting Farm. I distressed the edges with SU Bashful Blue ink, added some brads and hand cut some flowers from the TGF paper I used in the background to tie it all together. What do you think?

Stay tuned for more cards later this week. I may actually use a stamped image that isn't from The Greeting Farm! :O

Take care and God Bless.

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet little card! I love the raindrops combined with that Miss Anya! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers