Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Sunday!

My fiance, Karl, finally returned from two months of work in South Africa. We live in Canada so it's quite far from home. He's an engineer so he's away from home often. I met him at the airport arrival lounge this morning at Pearson airport in Toronto. Have you ever noticed just how nice the arrival lounge is? Not the chairs, or the architecture, but the love that shared between people? Watching people in anticipation, reunited with family and friends is so beautiful. It's probably one of my favourite places to be in the world. Sounds strange, I know.

Here's another little card I made with another, yes, another Greeting Farm stamp! I made it while Karl slept from his jet lag. ;)

This card was made for TGF's sketch challenge. Using mostly TGF cardstock, I distressed the edges, added details in gold pen, coloured the deer with my copic markers, and distressed the embroidery thread in the little flower button.

What do you think?


















I've purchased some new stamps from The Greeting Farm, Eat Cake Graphics, as well as some Christian themed stamps from http://www.sweetgrassstamps.etsy.com/ . I can't wait to create some new cards and show you the results! I'm hoping the new church I'm attending might like some of the Christian cards to sell in their shop. I'm not interested in selling them, I just hope they can use them to generate funds for the church. I'll do my best to keep you updated.

Ciao for now!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers